Princess Mayhem Princess Mayhem

Graphics are nice, but there is not a lot of gameplay, and also hit box is wierd, because enemy just walks across my leg and I got minus hearth. Keep working!

Deterministic Dungeon Deterministic Dungeon

Great game!

PestoForce responds:

Thank you!

The cave The cave

Hero and tiled ground looks way to different. No music, When something hit's you you got - 2 lives, and after second hit you die and start from first level? Really, why you need to have than 3 hearths at all if there is 2 lives? No fun to play.

LucasRebelato responds:

Thanks for review. First about the life, you lost 2 in contact with the bullet, with the slime or falling. The problem it is difficult to see it, and I am trying to improve this. And about you start from first level, I put this because the game is short, so if you could return in the same level this would't be a challenger and would be so much boring.

Haunted Mansion DX Haunted Mansion DX

Is this all? I just clicked 4 answers and the game throw that it is demo - it's not even a demo. No stars.

Magnets | NanoBots Magnets | NanoBots

Game mehanics are nice - but the game is bit to hard. I beated like 4-5 levels, and give up. There also is music loop bug - it just end's and then there is silence.

Island Defense Island Defense

Simply to understand - fun to play!

Space Cadet Adventure! Space Cadet Adventure!

Game could be good if it wasn't so buggy - like projectiles are horizontal at the begining than vertical, than there is no progression at all, and after you die you can't even restart the level

kymeloart responds:

Thanks for the input, when I had tested it the replay button worked. I worked on it and the replay button works now.

Final Commando Final Commando

Great game, just two button gameplay, but it makes it a very good game expierence, i really enjoyed the game - the level of hardnes is very cool. Anyway not a full 5 stars because as for me i think you need to spend a lot of dying in the begining until you got some upgrades!

Area69 Area69

Good graphics, music and gameplay - i like the controls, but I think games is too repetetive - maybe add some more enemys, maybe boss, level progression? And it will be very good!

Terracell Terracell

Graphics are cool, music neither, needed some time to understand the game, and like for me there wasn't so many gameplay potential - that's why didn't catch up to the game a lot.

Peps1992 responds:

Yeah, I really wanted to throw people in the game so that they could figure out a way of surviving since there are only 2 buttons (excluding the arrow keys) but confusion leads to frustration which therefore gives me one more 1/5 rating lol. I've learnt a lot from the comments; thanks for your honesty :).